Are you searching for an affordable dock leveller supplier based in the UK? We can help!
When searching for an affordable dock leveller supplier, it’s important to know your options to help identify the right type of model for the job.
A dock leveller is at the heart of any good loading bay design and our Armo electro/hydraulic swing lip dock leveller is designed to be robust and reliable and to meet and exceed all current European legislative requirements.
Armo dock levellers are robust in design and construction; the platforms are made from 6/8 mm tear plate steel, supported by a minimum of 8 longitudinal beams to strengthen the deck but still allow it to twist through its length to cater for vehicles that are out of level. The ARSL is in full compliance with BS EN 1398.
The swing lip dock leveller is the more commonly used format in general warehousing and is supplied in standard capacities of 6000KG or 9000KG and a number of standard options are available.
The Armo swing lip dock leveller features the following:
- Robust construction
- Fully compliant with BS EN 1398
- Precision manufactured by Armo’s robotic production line.
- Full range of sizes and load capacities available
- Automated production means fast delivery turnaround
Armo swing lip dock levellers are designed in 3 installation styles:
- Traditional pit mounting where the pit is bounded with previously cast-in pit edge angles and the dock leveller sits on a solid pit base, the dock leveller is welded in at the back and front.
- Suspended versions are available usually for new build projects or to replace existing suspended dock levellers. As their name suggests the dock leveller is suspended from its top edge allowing the underside of the pit to be clear for access by tail lifts; this enables the dock leveller clear access into the deck of the vehicle.
- Box style dock levellers are designed to provide quick and easy installation in existing buildings. To install a box leveller an oversize pit is required complete with a flat base, the box model leveller is positioned and fixed down and concrete poured around it. Once the electrics are connected the box leveller is ready to go.
Doors For Industry also offers the following affordable loading bay accessories:
- ARBD Wheel Alignment Guides
- ARCI Wheel Alignment Guides
- ARDB Loading Dock Buffers
- ARDL Dock Loading Light
- ARTR LED Traffic Light
- The Armo heavy duty retractable dock shelter
- The Armo load house
For free advice, call our friendly sales team on 01782 849 111 and we’ll find the right affordable dock leveller for you.